Service and Sale Hotline:95583/4008-100-999  China |
Login | Sign Up
Useful Links
Online Booking
Enjoy best offer Through
Air China Online Booking

Flight Status
The fast and easy way to
check flight information

Online Check-in
Login to our website
Choose to check-in

Home > Information Inquiry > Travel Preparation > Passport
To travel to the United States, you must hold a passport whose validity period is at least 6 months more than your expected length of stay (except the case where the United States grants visa waiver to those countries which it has special agreements with)

* The above information is for your reference only.
* For more on the application for a US visa, head to
京ICP证 030872号-1 Copyright 2012 Air China, All Rights Reserved